Warehousing is a key component of any supply chain, so getting it right when providing a logistics solution is paramount.
At DPX we offer strategically located facilities in major gateways across the globe, with a range of warehousing options to suit our customers core services.
Dedicated and Custom Built Warehouses
If your business requires a dedicated warehousing solution we have teams of warehouse designers, engineers and where required, industrial chemists working to provide appropriate warehousing solutions for our customers.
We can manage the entire project from consultation through to construction ensuring that the facility supports efficient operations.
Benefit of custom built warehousing:
- operating efficiencies and targeted use of warehousing space
Other types of storage we offer at DPX:
- vehicle storage
- secure storage
- temperature controlled and ambient facilities
- dangerous goods
Our warehousing capability is also supported by our range of value add services aimed at reducing costs and increasing efficiency.
Our value add services include:
- kitting and bundling
- creating store ready displays
- QA sampling
- high security storage areas
- clean rooms
- reverse logistics services
- call centre capabilities
Shared Warehousing - Multi-User Facilities
If you have low volumes, uncertain demand or seasonal operational fluctuations, choosing a shared warehouse option allows you to enjoy the benefits of a larger operation at significantly less cost.
Benefits of shared warehousing:
- shared infrastructure and resources, including equipment, IT infrastructure, management staff and skilled labour
- flexibility to increase and decrease footprint according to business needs and seasonal demands
We have a range of facilities to match our customers core service requirements. Our multi-user facilities also include the Ramp Up facility at Loyang in Singapore - a multi-user facility for offshore oil and gas exploration.
Many of our facilities feature Radio Frequency Technology and high speed sortation systems. We have also developed state-of-the-art technologies to support our warehouse services including:
- warehouse management systems that interface with customers systems and allow for automatic stock updates via Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Capital Solutions software - a demand management and inventory optimisation tool
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS)